Tuesday, February 7, 2012

In between seasons outfits

So it's this weird in between weather whatever in LA. 70 degrees. Too cold to wear shorts and tanks and too early for sandals, not cold enough for a sweater and I like scarves but not all the time. Which makes it kinda hard to figure out wtf to wear. I am getting my money's worth out of every pair of black pants I own, we can just say that. In light of post winter pre spring...Here are a few things I have my eye on or outfits I plan to rock/copy that kind of translate in this weird in between weather/ winter/spring time of year. Any of these can be recreated with stuff from Gap, H&M, Zara, Forever 21 or Urban Outfitters. Do yourself a favor too and get a good pair of Ray Bans while your at it ..sucka..












No comments:

Post a Comment