Monday, August 29, 2011

How to rock fall's little leather skirt

I am really going to be best friends with this skirt. I love this hot biatch. Fall is on the horizon and I am itching to ditch my flowy tanks and rompers for some chic fall pieces. Case in point. This bomb leather skirt. It's perfect enough to keep you warm on a chilly SoCal evening, but the cut is modern and sexy enough for all of your cocktail parties and birthday bashes. Lord knows I have a birthday to attend every week I feel like. Style this skirt with a sophisticated blouse and some must-have pointy toe heels and get out your catcher's mitt for all those compliments.

Essential #1: White versatile blouse. They have them from J.Crew to BCBG to H & M.

Essential #2: Brown leather skirt. Sophisticated cognac color in my opinion. If your feeling frisky get its black brother. Check out Urban or Anthropologie.

Essential #3: Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray.  You want to look polished but not like you're trying too hard. This breaks up that barrier and creates some sexy loose wave-age.

Essential #4: Suede pumps. Step up your shoe game for the win.  Nordstrom to Aldo..options are endless. I swear I've been finding some good stuff on piperlime.com too so feel free to start exploring.

Add some necklaces and a badass ring or a watch. This outfit rules.

No comments:

Post a Comment